Information about the Loire Summer School 2017 - including fees for tuition and accommodation and terms & conditions.
Course Fees (combined tuition and accommodation fee for 6 nights)
|Type||Fee per person|
|Chateau single room||£700|
|Chalet single room||£610|
|Chateau twin-room (two participants)||£500|
|Partner (plus chateau single)||£50|
The above fees do not include meals and drinks(please see below)
A discount of £50 will be applied for two week bookings in twin room and dorm room .
Meals at Domaine de Bel Air
The Domaine de Bel Air provides a meal package (6 breakfasts & 10 main meals) for €199(euros) which will be invoiced on arrival and is payable by credit card or cash directly to domaine de Bel Air restaurant.
A contribution of €20 (or €6 for participants not consuming alcohol) will be made by each participant to a common drinks fund to cover alcoholic and soft drinks, tea and coffee.
Travel to and from Le Mans station.
The Participant is responsible for his/her own transport to and from the venue. However, for residential courses at Domaine de Be Air, Loire Music Ltd will help arrange transportation between Le Mans train station and the venue, at the times and dates published separately.The cost of taxis or buses to and from the station are to be met by the Participant.
Booking Conditions for Loire Summer School
- Deposit — A deposit of £250 (or £50 for partners) is payable to secure your booking. For two week bookings the deposit is £450.
- Balance — The balance of the Course Fee must be received no later than 42 days prior to the course start date. Your booking may be cancelled and the Deposit retained if the balance is not received by this time.
- Refund & Cancellation Policy — (cancellation fees apply for each seperate week booked)
a. If you cancel up to 60 days prior to Course start date then any Deposit and/or Fee paid will be refunded, minus an Administrative Charge of £30.
b. If you cancel between 60 and 42 days prior to Course start date, any Fee paid will be refunded minus the sum of £200.
c. If you cancel between 41 and 21 days prior to Course start date, any fee paid will be refunded minus £350.
- If you cancel within 20 days of the course start date then no fees can be refunded.
- If cancelling at short notice you can nominate someone to take your place subject to the person taking the same accommodation and instrument/ vocal place.
- Cancellation fees will apply to each individual week booked irrespective of total number of weeks booked.
Please note that no exceptions will be made to the above refund terms whatever the cause of the cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
For the full Terms & Conditions including the Cancellation policy please read our Terms & Conditions.